Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quiltatorium TV Project


Grantward's contribution to the quilts as christmas gifts has been to buy and install a TV in the quiltatorium.  I would have been happy with a 27'' simple LCD TV, but when he initially dragged his feet, I had to deploy the Grantward OCD mode intervention:  I started shopping for it myself and mentioned crap TV sets that would bug the brown stuff out of him.  In no time he'd found a refurbished set from LG (LED/LCD at 42'').  Before I knew it, a Blu-ray player joined the party, and on Friday the DirecTV cutie showed up to set up the multiswitch correctly to allow multi-room playback.  Now I can watch the shows stacked up on the other DVRs that I haven't been able to get to because I'm too lazy to move my sewing machine to another room.  Now the only problem is that the sound system for the TV in the bedroom is too loud when Grant's watching something different in that room while I quilt.  He's already shopping for cube speakers {insert evil grin here}.

No comments:

Post a Comment