Monday, August 2, 2010

Giddy with pockets

While on the phone with Kara, I started counting up the pockets on the happy colors knitting bag I'm making for her, because Kara was bemoaning the dearth of pockets in the bag she's making.  I think we both got a little giddy when I started adding three on the outside front, three on the outside back, one on each outside side, plus five front and five back on the inside, and then two on the inside of each side:  That makes 22 pockets total, with two interior pockets that are roughly 12" x 8", which is large enough to accommodate a pattern or slim pattern book in landscape mode.

Giddy giddy giddy giddy pockets!

Okay, time to get the giddy under control.  And get back to sewing.  Although now I need to run to town to pick up my 18" by 24" extension table from Sew Sassy, where they are ever so lovely about special orders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment