Saturday, September 25, 2010

Zen meets You Must Be Croaking



I've been making the "Zen" quilt from Blue Underground Studios for my boys. I wanted to make them a quilt that will last them for many years. I decided to camoflage a frog on the front. He won't stand out too much when the kids are taking the quilt off to college, but it's just fun enough for my 8 and 12 year old boys. I'm also slowly working on "You Must Be Croaking". It's going much better than another Java House Quilt Pattern I've got in the pile. I'll share that story a little later. I'm going to put a mirror image of the frog on the back of the Zen quilt. I've pieced a second Zen quilt and am ready to applique the frog on. I completely put the frog together and then applique him on as one big piece at the end. It's easier than trying to keep things from shifting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment