Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm here...

First, I had to remember my password, then I had to get most of the children to bed, pay the bills, etc. Now, I need to learn how to use the new camera.
  • Ice Cream Quilt for Sophie - finished
  • Turtle Quilt for Jacob - finished
  • Batik quilt for Abby - some hand quilting left
  • Zen quilt for Caleb - almost halfway through the handquilting
  • Zen quilt for Noah - top is pieced, it just needs an applique frog
  • Bluebird quilt for me - finishing embroidered border
  • Sam's quilt - not started
  • Eclipse quilt - cut
  • Christmas quilt - started cutting
  • Frog quilt- some piecing started, not all cut yet
  • Turtles from hell - three quilt tops to go (note to self, don't cut out four quilts until you've pieced one)

Tomorrow I will try to get the teenager to help me with pictures and I will try to review a quilt product or pattern every day for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment