Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Super (SLOW) Jo-Ann's Update and Amish Steps #2 Update

First, let me update folks on my diatribe against the Super (SLOW) Jo-Ann's store in Naperville.  I spoke with a customer support worker, Nate, who listened very carefully to my complaints, apologized for the delays and frustrations, and asked whether I'd like to have my comments passed along to the regional director or whether I'd like to speak with him directly.  I chose the latter, and he and I had a lovely conversation with Joe; he was very empathetic and apologetic about the problems and promised to bring up the issue with the store manager, Kevin.  I think we'll perhaps give the Orland Park super store a shot next trip up north.

Second, I just finished the stitch-in-the-ditch quilting on Amish Steps #2, so all I have left is to quilt the outer border and add the binding.  I think I need to cut another binding strip because the binding was originally going to be the inner border (but the pattern was too busy and didn't stop the eye as a good inner border should).

No comments:

Post a Comment