Tuesday, July 27, 2010

And I said I would never blog

I said I would never write a blog, but I will spare us all the platitudes about "never say never" and all that crap.  Maybe Kara wants to jump on the "never say never" bandwagon (but think about it, if the speaker followed his or her own advice, that expression couldn't be uttered).  So, I'm poised on the brink of finishing my first quilt and my first quilted bag, with a second quilt that has been pieced, layered, & basted so it's all set to be completed soon.  I guess it's time I start calling myself a quilter.  


This post is going to have to be short because I need to finished binding the seams on both the bag and quilt so they can be shipped overnight to Columbus, Ohio so that my sister-in-law will have the bag to carry the quilt to her second chemo treatment on Friday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment